Many of you know that Spencer is my one true love and I often refer to him as the love of my life, but I have another. Tis my best friend Anthony Charles Augello. Anth and I have a very special kind of friendship. The best kind. The kind in which we know we are pretty much soul mates, but not the kind that fall in love (especially because we both happen to prefer the male sex). When Anthony and I met, we pretty much hated each other. We were just mean to one another. I guess we both had to prove ourselves to each other. It turned out though that we were one of the few there for each other when we were each going through some of the hardest times in our lives and it was at this time that we realized each others' true characters. When I finally realized what a wonderful man and amazing friend he is, I knew he was someone I wanted to spend time with, share my life and secrets with, and have a great time with. And that's just what we do every time we're together. My favorite things about Anthony are that he is true to himself and by being so, is such a good example to me and those around him. He is more supportive than any friend I've ever had because he truly wants me to be happy and he's ALWAYS there right when I need him. And he makes me laugh like its his job! Leaving Tampa was really easy except for leaving him behind. It was like leaving a piece of me there. And today I celebrate because it is his birthday! He has accomplished so much in his 26 years of life and I'm so proud to know him and to call him one of my heroes! I love you and miss you like crazy and I wish you the happiest birthday ever Anthony! I wish I could be there to celebrate with you! Instead I will just think of all the wonderful times we've shared and try my best to figure out the next time we can hug each other! :)

No comments:
Post a Comment