Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Laundry

I woke up (the second time) this morning feeling kinda sick. I got in the shower right away in the hopes that it would make me feel better. It worked a little bit! Little did I know what would make me feel better in just a few minutes though... while Spencer got in the shower, before we left with his Dad to go to the Hoover Dam, I decided to get some laundry done. I gathered up all the clothes, put them in the dirty basket, opened the laundry closet door, moved the clean clothes basket off the top of the open washer and just as I was about to toss in the first dirty item, I saw two eyes glaring up at me:
Since we've cut Layla off from the bedroom so she can't hide under the bed, and I took the tablecloth off the dining room table so she can't hide on the dining room chairs underneath it, and Spencer's dad is here and sleeping on the couch so she can't easily get to the entertainment center to hide underneath it, I guess she felt the need to find a new hiding spot. I guess I'm not surprised since just yesterday we discovered she knew how to smack the laundry closet door with her paw and pop it open. I'm just glad I didn't start the washer FIRST!

No comments: