Monday, April 6, 2009

Week 5!

Even though this week was one of my favorite dances, and all of my most-hated stars were voted off, I was kinda bored with the dancing overall. So I'm going to keep it simple again:
O votes from me this week (they didn't really do badly, I was just bored with their dances this week):
David Alan GrierSteve-OThese all did a.o.k. and got one vote each from me:
Chuck WicksLawrence TaylorMelissa RycroftTy MurrayLil' KimAnd amazing as always and getting 2 votes from me:
♥Gilles Marini♥
and
Shawn Johnson and ♥Mark Ballas♥
And I have NO CLUE who is going to get voted off tomorrow. I actually hate to see any on of them go. But I suppose its time to get this show on the road. So...I'm going to guess, bottom 2 are Steve-O and David Alan Grier, but that's only because they are my 2 least favorites this week. I really have no idea. So, until tomorrow...

No comments: