Yes, that is the other half of the bag, hanging by the bag's handle around Layla's neck. I'm not sure how it got that way...my guess is she was trying to crawl in the bag and got stuck and then freaked out and ripped it. But if you've read any of my other blogs about Layla, you know that she doesn't like us to come near her, so everytime I go near her to try to get the bag off of her neck, she hisses and runs away. Luckily its loose so I'm not too worried she'll choke, but she can't be comfortable. Everytime I do catch her and put her collar on her, she immediately figures out a way to get it off, so I can't figure out why she's being so tolerant of her bag necklace...but whatever. I'll keep trying. Weird cat.Saturday, July 4, 2009
She Won't Wear A Collar...
This morning I was rudely awakened by some loud noise in my living room. It sounded like someone bagging groceries in paper bags. I just figured that the cats got into something in the living room, rolled over and went back to sleep. Sure enough, when I woke up, I discovered they had gotten into a shopping bag that I left in the living room. I purchased a little stuffed animal yesterday to give to one of my nephews. I had left the bag by the front door. The stuffed animal was now laying in front of the back door. Half of the bag was laying in front of the entertainment center...and then Layla ran by me and I found the other half of the bag (sorry the picture isn't the best):
Yes, that is the other half of the bag, hanging by the bag's handle around Layla's neck. I'm not sure how it got that way...my guess is she was trying to crawl in the bag and got stuck and then freaked out and ripped it. But if you've read any of my other blogs about Layla, you know that she doesn't like us to come near her, so everytime I go near her to try to get the bag off of her neck, she hisses and runs away. Luckily its loose so I'm not too worried she'll choke, but she can't be comfortable. Everytime I do catch her and put her collar on her, she immediately figures out a way to get it off, so I can't figure out why she's being so tolerant of her bag necklace...but whatever. I'll keep trying. Weird cat.
Yes, that is the other half of the bag, hanging by the bag's handle around Layla's neck. I'm not sure how it got that way...my guess is she was trying to crawl in the bag and got stuck and then freaked out and ripped it. But if you've read any of my other blogs about Layla, you know that she doesn't like us to come near her, so everytime I go near her to try to get the bag off of her neck, she hisses and runs away. Luckily its loose so I'm not too worried she'll choke, but she can't be comfortable. Everytime I do catch her and put her collar on her, she immediately figures out a way to get it off, so I can't figure out why she's being so tolerant of her bag necklace...but whatever. I'll keep trying. Weird cat.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment