Thursday, November 22, 2007

Alley Way Thanksgiving

Happy Thanksgiving!
Today I had to work all day, so I missed the normal thanksgiving day filled with cooking and watching football. Tonight Spencer had to work so we missed a normal thanksgiving dinner with family/together. That is why we celebrated our OWN Thanksgiving yesterday. However, we still managed to spend a little Thanksgiving together today. The alley behind The Mirage has an exit door from the Dolphin Habitat and an exit door from Love. His crew brought leftovers backstage and had their own Thanksgiving dinner. I walked down the alley and he smuggled us a plate full of dinner to share in the alley together. We called family to say Happy Thanksgiving to them while we were together. It was perfect considering! Just more proof to me that we have fun no matter what, as long as we're together! :)
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

No comments: