
Its not often that I cook, or even spend a significant amount of time in the kitchen, but I love to cook for holidays, especially for Thanksgiving. So I was happy to spend the majority of the day doing just that!

I did let Spencer make the mashed potatoes though...or as he and his family call them, "party potatoes" (YUM!)

On a regular day it is very easy to think of all the things that are hard or suck in life, but today is not one of those days. I am thankful for many many things this Thanksgiving. Most importantly, someone I love to share the holidays with. We might not be a big crazy family, but together with our little "kids", Spencer and I are a family and I am so very thankful for him and our love and how we got to this place we call "Us".





(And in case you were wondering...Noelle isn't into Thanksgiving dinner...she much prefers cat food and treats, which she got plenty extra of today!)
I am also very thankful for all of our family who we won't have the chance to spend Thanksgiving with, but who will be with us in spirit while we are both working hard to make money so that we can pay for our time with them around Christmas! :) And for the friends we have near and far. We have been blessed with the chance to make new friends and know who our true friends are, and we love you all for being a very important part of our lives!
No comments:
Post a Comment