Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Bun

I'm having a rough day today. My knee hurts (since my attempt at a 20 mile training run last Wednesday), I found out the other day that my sister probably isn't coming to our wedding in August, and its almost Thanksgiving and every year right around this time, I get a little bit homesick for my family, Mom's cooking (shockingly enough), even cold weather and snow. So just a few minutes ago, my sister-in-law Sara called me and gave me some more bad news. Her and my brother Jason can't come to our wedding either..........................................but then came the good news (even though I'm still really sad that they can't come to my wedding), the REASON they can't come is because Sara is 5 1/2 weeks pregnant!!!! They were both totally surprised but also excited of course! Jason was even more excited when I just called him back and told him that the Chinese Gender Chart, which is allegedly 90% accurate at predicting the sex of the baby, predicts that they will have a boy! :) CONGRATULATIONS JASON AND SARA! I can't wait to see you as parents and meet my new nephew (or neice!)

No comments: