
1.) Together, Spencer and I exercised our right to vote! (And waited in NO lines!)
2.) I over-exercised my body ran 18 miles today in preparation for my marathon (but it didn't go as well as I had hoped it would...particularly on my knees.) :(
3.) I exercised my fiance's seemingly endless access to freebies by seeing Phantom Of The Opera at The Venetian (for free!)
4.) I exercised my arm by getting a free drink at Lavo (however I did not see my regular 2x a day Starbucks customer who complains endlessly and never tips me so I couldn't return the favor to her.)
5.) I exercised my mind by watching lots of C.S.I. episodes and trying to solve the murders before they did without access to all the evidence.
(Obviously I'm in a pretty silly mood right now...I chalk it up to my 18 miler making me delusional!)
gObama!
No comments:
Post a Comment