I was tagged to do this on facebook and thought I would put it here as well. If you are reading it, you should do it too! Its fun to learn random things about each other! :)
1. I have no toenails on my pinkie toes. (and when I was training for a marathon the toenails on both of my second toes fell off too.) I paint them on with nail polish.
2. I am intensely afraid of spiders. So much so that when I see one in close proximity to me, I get nauseous. (Even if it is in a case at a zoo or museum or something.)
3. I have a guilty conscience, I am a terrible liar, and I have a hard time saying no to people.
4. I eat ranch dressing on just about everything...even Ramen!
5. I am obsessed with The Beatles! (I have all their albums, anthology books, cd's and movies, have seen "Love" 14 times, and have seen all their movies...and that's just the beginning...)
6. I love my family and friends, but I generally like animals better than I like people. (I love ALL animals...none of them gross me out...aside from insects and spiders!)
7. I am awesome at remembering birthdays and send all my extended family, etc. birthday cards every single year!
8. I love lists and am currently working on a list I made of 101 tasks to complete in 1001 days!
9. I am a sucker for a good cause and will usually help out with any I believe in! I am currently raising money to fight Multiple Sclerosis (which is a little closer to my heart because both my brother and my aunt have it). If you can help me raise money, please do! (http://main.nationalmssoci..ety.org/site/TR/Walk/NVLWa..lkEvents?px=4355202&pg=per..sonal&fr_id=9890&et=lxatXL..x0D-8kYAP_wH8QlA..&s_tafId..=98375)
10. I have changed drastically over the past five years and finally love who I am. (So much so, that if you knew me in the past 5 years, you may not know me as well as you think!) I think I am more the kind of person I was in high school...only more mature! ;)
11. I am obsessed with music and especially the lyrics. And if you sing the wrong words to a song, I will tell you...I'm the lyric police.
12. I LOVE snow but HATE to be in it and hate to be cold. I have never gone skiing, snowboarding, ice skating outside, or sledding beyond my own front yard. My max time in the cold is about 10 minutes!
13. The best job I ever had was working at a boring, but insanely busy doctors' office. (And I have had some pretty amazing jobs...)
14. I cannot WAIT to be a mom, its one of the things I look forward to most in life. And I would be so ok, and not at all bored, if we could afford it, to be a stay-at-home-mom/housewife..!
15. I am adopted. And although I love my family and consider them the only one I will ever have, we are nothing alike and that is obvious on most days!!!!
16. I HATE talking on the phone (but I'm working on that!)
17. I am doing Weight Watchers with my mom and I love to diet (even though I know I don't necessarily need to lose any weight!)
18. I drink red wine almost every night.
19. I am claustrophobic. I even have a hard time SCUBA diving because of it!
20. I hate to fly in airplanes, even though I know it is probably safer than driving in Las Vegas (which I am also not a fan of!)
21. I have been hit by a car!
22. I love to read but I am a slow reader. And even if I start a book and don't really like it, I have to finish it...even if it sucks.
23. I am in the closet about the fact that I play ONE nerdy computer game with my wonderful fiance. (I only play because I love him. And I only play one game, but I am still embarassed about it and will never talk about it again!)
24. I love to plan weddings and will plan anyone's who asks me! I have had almost my entire wedding planned since the day after we got engaged! And though I stress out about A LOT of things I am not and will never be a "bridezilla"
25. I worry about A LOT of things...mostly things a person doesn't need to worry about. And I am finally starting to realize that I get this from my Mom.
1. I have no toenails on my pinkie toes. (and when I was training for a marathon the toenails on both of my second toes fell off too.) I paint them on with nail polish.
2. I am intensely afraid of spiders. So much so that when I see one in close proximity to me, I get nauseous. (Even if it is in a case at a zoo or museum or something.)
3. I have a guilty conscience, I am a terrible liar, and I have a hard time saying no to people.
4. I eat ranch dressing on just about everything...even Ramen!
5. I am obsessed with The Beatles! (I have all their albums, anthology books, cd's and movies, have seen "Love" 14 times, and have seen all their movies...and that's just the beginning...)
6. I love my family and friends, but I generally like animals better than I like people. (I love ALL animals...none of them gross me out...aside from insects and spiders!)
7. I am awesome at remembering birthdays and send all my extended family, etc. birthday cards every single year!
8. I love lists and am currently working on a list I made of 101 tasks to complete in 1001 days!
9. I am a sucker for a good cause and will usually help out with any I believe in! I am currently raising money to fight Multiple Sclerosis (which is a little closer to my heart because both my brother and my aunt have it). If you can help me raise money, please do! (http://main.nationalmssoci..ety.org/site/TR/Walk/NVLWa..lkEvents?px=4355202&pg=per..sonal&fr_id=9890&et=lxatXL..x0D-8kYAP_wH8QlA..&s_tafId..=98375)
10. I have changed drastically over the past five years and finally love who I am. (So much so, that if you knew me in the past 5 years, you may not know me as well as you think!) I think I am more the kind of person I was in high school...only more mature! ;)
11. I am obsessed with music and especially the lyrics. And if you sing the wrong words to a song, I will tell you...I'm the lyric police.
12. I LOVE snow but HATE to be in it and hate to be cold. I have never gone skiing, snowboarding, ice skating outside, or sledding beyond my own front yard. My max time in the cold is about 10 minutes!
13. The best job I ever had was working at a boring, but insanely busy doctors' office. (And I have had some pretty amazing jobs...)
14. I cannot WAIT to be a mom, its one of the things I look forward to most in life. And I would be so ok, and not at all bored, if we could afford it, to be a stay-at-home-mom/housewife..!
15. I am adopted. And although I love my family and consider them the only one I will ever have, we are nothing alike and that is obvious on most days!!!!
16. I HATE talking on the phone (but I'm working on that!)
17. I am doing Weight Watchers with my mom and I love to diet (even though I know I don't necessarily need to lose any weight!)
18. I drink red wine almost every night.
19. I am claustrophobic. I even have a hard time SCUBA diving because of it!
20. I hate to fly in airplanes, even though I know it is probably safer than driving in Las Vegas (which I am also not a fan of!)
21. I have been hit by a car!
22. I love to read but I am a slow reader. And even if I start a book and don't really like it, I have to finish it...even if it sucks.
23. I am in the closet about the fact that I play ONE nerdy computer game with my wonderful fiance. (I only play because I love him. And I only play one game, but I am still embarassed about it and will never talk about it again!)
24. I love to plan weddings and will plan anyone's who asks me! I have had almost my entire wedding planned since the day after we got engaged! And though I stress out about A LOT of things I am not and will never be a "bridezilla"
25. I worry about A LOT of things...mostly things a person doesn't need to worry about. And I am finally starting to realize that I get this from my Mom.
No comments:
Post a Comment