Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Michelle My Belle, SURPRISE!

I knew a surprise was coming and that it was going to last three days and I was going crazy trying to figure out what it was and worrying about how I needed to prepare for it. I finally came to the conclusion, after Spencer told me he had to pick up one of his co-workers from the airport with a shifty grin, that there was a good chance someone was actually coming to visit ME! So I had been cleaning my house and preparing for a possible guest while also doing laundry and preparing for a possible trip with a need to pack quickly. I kept thinking I knew what it was, and then talked myself out of it so that I wouldn't be disappointed if I was wrong. But I WAS RIGHT...beyond my wildest dreams and the numerous times I talked myself out of it, when I walked in the door today after running some errands, there she was, Michelle Vicari, one of my bestest friends in the world and also one of my bridesmaids, standing in my living room! :)
She opened the door for me...
We hugged...
I laughed (and then cried a few tears of joy too...I haven't seen her in 2 years!)...
Even though deep down I knew it was her that would be my surprise and wanted to be right so badly, I was still surprised! And VERY happy and excited. So we went to Taco Bell for lunch and headed to David's Bridal so we could get her dress for my wedding TOGETHER. (Its been so great that I had my mom with me to buy my dress, I went with Tiffany to get her dress and now I got to go with Michelle to get her dress!)
(This is the dress, but in the wrong color)
We came back home and hung out for a bit and then we all went to our favorite place, Yard House for happy hour...and drank until we were hungry, and then ate until we were stuffed.
Then came home and passed out from exhaustion...well Michelle did...because she's a bit jet lagged...Spence and I just stayed up and watched tv. I can't wait to do some more hanging out tomorrow and Thursday!

No comments: