Whale Watching, Rehearsal Dinner, Pajama Party, OH MY!
First let me say, I'm EXHAUSTED! This morning we woke up kind of early for breakfast and a few last minute errands and then Mom, Yvonne, Kari, Michelle, Randy, and myself headed to the bayfront to go whale watching. We had a blast! I saw whales in the wild for the first time, held a crab, saw TONS of sea lions and just had fun spending quality time in a place I love (the Oregon Coast) with people I love who had never been there before!


When we got back though, the time started flying by WAY too fast and I felt like I didn't have enough time to get everything done...or eat...or relax...or anything. I did my best to tie up all my wedding loose ends and to get organized before the rehearsal without getting too stressed. I'm not sure how well that worked. When I started running out of time, it was time to get ready for the rehearsal and of course, I was late...luckily my groom waited for me and we made our late entrance together.
The rehearsal went pretty smooth and very quick and it was SUPER windy which added a little bit to the stress because not only was it annoying during the rehearsal, but it made me realize how annoying it could be if it is that windy tomorrow during the wedding! I HOPE NOT!
nu=32(;)3(6);;+%29WSNRCG%3D32%289%284%28268336nu0mrj.jpg)
nu=32(;)3(6);;+%29WSNRCG%3D32%289%284%28266336nu0mrj.jpg)
The rehearsal dinner was fun, and everything came together nicely and it seemed like everyone enjoyed themselves. But I found myself many times just starring off into space and zoning out during it which was frustrating to me because I didn't want it to fly by without my enjoying it. In the end my exhaustion won out, I think, but luckily I managed to enjoy myself first. It was fun to give everyone their gifts and thank them for being there and being a part of the most important day of our lives.

nu=32(;)3(6);;+%29WSNRCG%3D32%289%285797%3B336nu0mrj.jpg)
After the dinner, Spencer and I spent a moment together since we don't plan on seeing each other at all until right before the ceremony tomorrow. It was nice...and it was hard to say goodbye. He went off to spend some more time back at the restaraunt where the rehearsal dinner was with his family and friends and I stayed in our hotel room and Tiffany, Kari, Jenny, Michelle, and Christa joined me for a little pajama party. We had wine, tons of junk food, and good conversation and it was fun to hang out with them and just relax on the night before my wedding day.
Michelle stayed late to help me clean up the room a little bit in preparation for my brunch with all the ladies in the morning. I never thought I'd be doing dishes on the night before my wedding, but it was good...because when I'm jittery I like to clean. In the midst of our cleaning and conversation, I got a text message that said, "I see you." It was from Spencer. He was on the beach taking Tank out and he spotted us through the balcony window. When I went out on the balcony to see him, I got butterflies...it was an amazing feeling to be so giddy about marrying this man, in the midst of what seemed like utter chaos. I loved that moment and won't soon forget it. As soon as I finish typing this, I'm going to go lay sideways on the bed with a blanket from home so as not to disturb our wedding night bed...cheesey yes, but I want to save the comfy made up bed for me and my hubby tomorrow night. Besides the bed is HUGE and I fit sideways just as well as I fit the right way! Even though I'm exhausted, I hope I can sleep. I know tomorrow is going to be crazy, emotional and SO MUCH fun! Goodnight!
No comments:
Post a Comment