Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Eight Down, Four To Go!

Holy crap! That's all I can say! I wanted Lil' Kim to go so badly, and I wanted Ty to stay. My voting paid off! And apparently I am not the only one with a soft spot for Ty Murray (or an annoyance with Lil' Kim). No matter how you swing it, Ty made it to the semi-finals and Lil' Kim didn't and I'm shocked! I don't think anyone was more shocked than Ty, however:Right after they said "Lil' Kim and Derek," Chelsie and Ty just stood there like they weren't sure if they had just announced who was going home or who had made it to the semi-finals. They hesitated until they were sure they were staying. And when they were saying their goodbyes, Ty was still in shock! I'm sure I'd have looked the same way! Sorry Lil' Kim...but good job.
Bye bye Lil' Kim and Derek!
I have decided not to vote next week. That is historical for me in my watching Dancing With The Stars career. It used to be that the semi-finals was the only time I bothered to vote. But I love all 4 contestants left, I think they all deserve to win, so I am not going to vote. (I will also be in Oregon next Monday and Tuesday night finalizing a bunch of wedding stuff so I won't be able to watch it until Thursday when I get home...on the internet, so DON'T talk to me about it until Friday! Traumatic, I know!)

No comments: