Though we didn't get Spencer's wedding band on our weekend, we did manage to finish buying everything he will be wearing on the wedding day which was pretty exciting! He even got a new belt! He says its not fair that I got to see him in his outfit, but he couldn't see me in my dress, but oh well!
Tuesday, May 19, 2009
Wedding Band!
Today Spencer and I continued our shopping for our wedding bands and he bought mine! We're still searching for the perfect band for him, but here is mine:
Its hard to tell in the picture, but the ring is "egg shaped" on top which means it kind of comes up in a dome shape so its almost even with the diamond and sapphires on my engagement ring, instead of sitting underneath it. I'm told its bad luck to wear the wedding band before the wedding day, so I only tried it on in the store after they sized it, to make sure it fit, and I won't have it on my finger again, until Spencer puts it there on August 15! :)
Though we didn't get Spencer's wedding band on our weekend, we did manage to finish buying everything he will be wearing on the wedding day which was pretty exciting! He even got a new belt! He says its not fair that I got to see him in his outfit, but he couldn't see me in my dress, but oh well!
Though we didn't get Spencer's wedding band on our weekend, we did manage to finish buying everything he will be wearing on the wedding day which was pretty exciting! He even got a new belt! He says its not fair that I got to see him in his outfit, but he couldn't see me in my dress, but oh well!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment