Monday, November 9, 2009

Home Sweet Home

After a very interesting flight from Chicago to Las Vegas, I made it back safely. Spencer had to work and couldn't pick me up, but he left me his car with some snacks inside in case I was hungry. After a longer than normal drive home because I apparently forgot how to drive in Vegas, I made it to my apartment only to discover that Spencer remembered to leave me everything BUT the house key so I was locked out. Luckily the office was opened for about 15 more minutes so I made it in time to get a spare key from them and get inside. My animals were VERY happy to see me. I found more surprises from Spencer at home including dinner and roses:After watching Dancing With The Stars (see blog) and Castle, and managing to not fall asleep from exhaustion, I went to pick up Spencer from work and now I'm whole again with my hubby and little family. :)
And about to pass out. GOODNIGHT!

No comments: