Now, even though I'm not that tired, thanks to the 2 hour time difference, I'm heading to bed and hoping to sleep so I can have lots of energy for our long, but exciting day ahead tomorrow...my cousin Beth is getting married...the whole reason I made this trip! :) I can't wait to see her and the rest of my family! Goodnight!Friday, November 6, 2009
Home To Plainfield
I always have mixed emotions upon my return to my hometown, no matter what the occasion, and this trip is no exception. Its especially difficult because I am not traveling with my husband, so on top of all my normal mixed emotions, I am emotionally because we're apart. I know its only a few days but we're newlyweds so we get to be mushy! ANYWAY, I arrived yesterday. My flight was ok...thanks to my hubby, I had an excellent book to distract me. After a long, hunger-filled, heavy traffic drive with Mom and Parker from the airport, I got a much craved White Castle dinner (we don't have White Castle in Las Vegas), and went home to babysit my nephews for the night.
Today I spent the day with my nephews again before they had to go to their dad's house. We played with nephew #3, Jackson, and Uncle Jason in the morning
and then played in the leaves all afternoon!
Then I went over to see my old friend Tony, who I hadn't seen since his wedding about 4 years ago and met his adorable kids for the first time!
We had a great time playing with the kids and attempting to catch up. Then I headed to dinner with my 3 best girls, Tiffany, Jenny, and Kari, to have some dinner and lots of wine. It was a great time together, as it always is!
Now, even though I'm not that tired, thanks to the 2 hour time difference, I'm heading to bed and hoping to sleep so I can have lots of energy for our long, but exciting day ahead tomorrow...my cousin Beth is getting married...the whole reason I made this trip! :) I can't wait to see her and the rest of my family! Goodnight!
Now, even though I'm not that tired, thanks to the 2 hour time difference, I'm heading to bed and hoping to sleep so I can have lots of energy for our long, but exciting day ahead tomorrow...my cousin Beth is getting married...the whole reason I made this trip! :) I can't wait to see her and the rest of my family! Goodnight!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment