Monday, November 9, 2009

Week 8!

Ok, so I was totally bored with the Ballroom round...I think all the dancers are on the same playing field...all have equal strengths and weaknesses and aren't all out impressing me that much. The Latin round was super fun though since they not only had to do a Latin dance but had to do it in varying decades. Derek and Joanna were my favorite with their Paso Doble from the future! Very clever and lots of fun. Everyone's dances in that round were great though. I have no idea who is going home tomorrow night. The competition is too close. I wanna say its going to be Aaron and Karina, but I think that's just because I'm not the biggest Aaron Carter fan. I didn't vote again tonight. My light for this season of Dancing With The Stars is fading. We'll see what happens tomorrow night.

No comments: