We got home pretty late last night and enjoyed a Taco Bell dinner on our way. Luckily neither of us had to work today so we could have a day of recouperating and doing laundry. We also picked up our much missed doggie from his friends' house. I think Tank wasn't as happy to see us as we were to see him. Dad had 6 liters! of fluid drained from his stomach last night and he is now home. He is still pretty weak and in a lot of pain, but he feels better just being at home according to him. I still feel pretty guilty about leaving, but hopefully I will be able to go back and help out again when dad (hopefully) starts his proton radiation treatment in Bloomington, Indiana (assuming that the doctors disputing the insurance company works). We still have a long way to go so please keep on praying. Thank you to everyone who has sent good thoughts, prayers, etc. our way and his. It is beyond appreciated!
No comments:
Post a Comment