I daresay its a beautiful day in Las Vegas...too bad its in Las Vegas....
I am struggling with being patient. Every day I wish something was different and/or that we weren't here. I try to make the best of what we have...because I know not everyone is as fortunate as we are. We have a roof over our heads, we both have jobs (whether we like them or not) in this horrible economy, we are healthy, we love each other, and we even manage to have a little extra money to spend on fun things. So why do I feel so unhappy? Am I that selfish? Today I'm REALLY to appreciate this gorgeous day and forget where the day is taking place and to make the best of it. I'm sure that will become more difficult when I have to leave for work later this afternoon, but until then, I will do my best.............I'm trying........
No comments:
Post a Comment