Thursday, September 2, 2010

Family Love!

We left Las Vegas extremely early this morning for our long awaited trip to Le Mars, Iowa for my cousin Jeremy's wedding to Andrea. We flew from Las Vegas to Denver and then Denver to Omaha where we met Mom, Jeff, and Yvonne to drive to Le Mars. We stopped by Guntren Trucking to see Aunt Joyce and then followed her into town since we were staying at her house. We relaxed and she did some cooking and then we headed over to Aunt Jackie's for an impromptu (kind of) family dinner! It has been 9 years since I've visited my family in Iowa...thankfully I have seen many of them since then but its always great to get back there and visit the farms and the fresh air and of course my beautiful family!
Snugglin': Aaron, me, Aunt Janice, Spence, Mom, Lindsey, Amanda, and Jeremy
Cerek!
Asha and Cerek
Cerek and me
Shane and me
Aunt Joyce, Aunt Janice, Mom, Uncle Jerome, and Aunt Jackie
Travis and me
I ONLY watch Jersey Shore with my cousins! (Amy, Amanda, me, and Lindsey)
More family love to come...but for now....bed.

No comments: