Wednesday, October 6, 2010

If I Could Turn Back Time

I saw Cher in concert tonight with my friend Khara, at Caesar's Palace. The show was good don't get me wrong, but if Cher would have changed her clothes less and sang more, I would have been way more happy. She literally changed before EVERY song. I guess that is to be expected with such a diva. She also sang quite a few songs that weren't her own and didn't sing many of my favorites of hers which I didn't understand. She is a legend though and so I suppose she can do whatever the heck she wants. I enjoyed what she did perform and was honored to see her in concert and Khara and I had a great time. And she did sing my very favorite song (minus Peter Cetera of course), "After All."

‎"When love is truly right, this time its truly right, it lives from year to year. It changes as it goes, oh and on the way it grows, but it never disappears." ~Cher ♥

No comments: