The new plan = no plan. Kind of....
I think putting a deadline on our escape from Las Vegas hell has put too much stress on the actual possibility and in that respect we are losing some of our happiness. Instead of being focused on doing things that bring us joy we are focused on getting out of here and giving Vegas the middle finger. So we are attempting to shift our focus once again...and taking one day at a time to get the things we want while putting our happiness as number one. Its not going to happen over night, but we'll get there. So we are still trying to move. I can't tell you when that will happen, but it will happen. I don't want to have kids here and I most definitely don't want them to go to school here or grow up here. I also don't want to have to go to jury duty for the next 3 years. Ha ha. So currently we are about to leave for Los Angeles...a place that might not normally make us all that happy but since we are going to see the Oregon Ducks beat USC at The Coliseum, we are going to have an amazing time. And we are staying over night and going to be touristy on Sunday and see the sites. I think a weekend getaway is just what we need after such a wretched week and a crappy few months and an even crappier year. So bring on USC, bring on Hollywood, bring on Halloween, and the rest of the holidays and we are going to enjoy them to the best of our ability and then we are going to HAPPILY say goodbye and give multiple middle fingers to 2010, worst year ever, and kick 2011's butt. :) Off we go.....
No comments:
Post a Comment