Wednesday, June 25, 2008
DAM fine day...
Today is our last day with Mom! :( We spent some time at the pool again...working on our tan lines and cooling off and then we came back and changed and headed to a fancy lunch at Taco Bell and on to the Hoover Dam.
Mom has never seen it and I didn't think anything of it until we got there and I realized how afraid of heights she is. WHOOPS! She liked it anyway, but we had a hard time getting her to look over the wall which is kinda the whole point in going to the DAM.
Spencer tried and tried to get her to back up and look over her shoulder but this is as close as we could get her: 
I wasn't scared though:

This would be Spencer spitting water over the DAM! 
Any DAM time we go to the Hoover Dam we have a DAM fun time!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment