Saturday, June 14, 2008
Good Day Sunshine!
Everyone talks and talks about how it rains in Oregon almost non-stop. Spencer and I must have brought them some Las Vegas sunshine, because we had absolutely beautiful weather. We woke up to the bright sun shining and the perfect temperature outside. We found Kyle in a tree and Colin helping Grandma and Grandpa in the garden.
After breakfast, Spencer and I took Stefan and his girlfriend Sarah to their graduation practice and then headed to the Willamette River and the Eugene Rose Garden. Both were beautiful! :)



When Stefan was finished with graduation practice, we went and picked him up and went out to lunch and shopping at the Ducks store. As most of you know, Spencer and his family are huge University of Oregon fans. Steve Prefontaine went to U of O and is a pretty big deal there especially since the olympic track trials are going to be there in a couple of weeks. I was pretty obsessed with him in high school because I ran track and so Spencer and Stefan took me to his memorial. It was pretty cool for me to see that and hit me with a little inspiration all over again since I'm training for my marathon! :)
After our sightseeing and eating we headed to the park to play with Chelas, Kyle and Colin and then we headed back to the house to hang out and have a barbeque before the big graduation ceremony! It was a fun day! :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment