Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Peep Show

Tonight Spencer and I had the priveledge of seeing Peep Show starring Holly Madison and Aubrey O'Day at Planet Hollywood (for free of course...I would NEVER pay for that one)! Last year I saw my first topless Vegas show and mostly laughed the entire time because it was so ridiculous. This, more modern topless Vegas show was no less amusing, but it was a little bit sad. Without the tradition of the old school topless show, these girls in the show are basically just glorified strippers. But I'll try to be positive. There was live singing which was excellent and there was an actual storyline that remained consistently throughout the entire show which was impressive in this type of show. I didn't say the storyline was of high quality, but at least it was consistent. Although I'm neither a reviewer or frequenter of topless shows in Vegas or elsewhere, I will say that I would see this show before I'd see Believe if I were a traditional Las Vegas tourist. And that I'm so lucky to have a husband who likes me just the way I am! :) GOODNIGHT!

No comments: