Monday, October 26, 2009

Week 6!

Mya and Dmitry - Jitterbug - SO CUTE! I loved it! 2 votes!

Melissa and Mark - Waltz - Beautiful dance and beautiful chemistry! I hate the judges negativity towards them...well Len was positive for once! 1 vote for the dance and 1 vote because I love Mark Ballas for a grand total of 2 votes!

Mark and Lacey - Jitterbug - It was sort of annoying that he did all the girl tricks of the dance but he was very energetic and Lacey did some FUN choreography regardless. 1 vote!

Aaron and Karina - Waltz - Great choreography again by Karina but I've had it with Aaron's whining about how he doesn't know what to do or why he's always in the bottom 2 or whatever else. (Its because he whines and cries too much!) And he's still trying too hard. Natalie was a better dancer and Aaron should've gone home last week instead of him. ZERO votes...GO HOME AARON!

Michael and Anna - Waltz - It was kind of boring, but charming enough. But he's not really improving and his cute happy facial expressions can only hold me over with him for so long. And he was a little odder than normal this week as well. Zero votes.

Kelly and Louis - Jive - Cute, fun, and full of high energy. Kelly looked scared near the end, but I liked it enough for 1 vote!

Louie and Chelsie - Jive - He was REALLY improved and this dance seemed to suit him well. I liked it! 1 vote!

Joanna and Derek - Waltz - VERY pretty but it seemed like her dress got in the way of both of them. 1 vote!

Donny and Kym - His old man showed through tonight but I still liked it enough to give them 1 vote!

I wasn't a fan of the Mambo Dance Off at the end. It was hard to watch everyone and although the judges were actually there and I wasn't, I still think it would be hard to judge in person as well. And apparently there is another one, or some sort of dance-off tomorrow night, which I'm not excited about because it leads to a double elimination and doesn't give ME a chance to vote again! I think the judges really showed their favorites in that dance off tonight, so going by that, I'm guessing that Michael and Anna and Louie and Chelsie will be eliminated tomorrow night no matter how much I wish it would be Aaron and Karina. We'll see....

No comments: