Mark and Lacey~Rumba~My first reaction to their dance, "Len's gonna hate it!" And he pretty much did. They had NO connection let alone romance. Mark didn't seem to do much dancing...more slow walking. It made me uncomfortable in a way (Carrie Ann agreed saying it was awkward to watch). I didn't like it so I didn't vote for them.
Joanna and Derek~Samba~The Shadow Roll is my fave in the Samba AND Derek bungeed to the dance floor from the audience! It was VERY SEXY but at times Joanna looked lost, but the rest of it she just looked like she was having fun. I liked it alot so I voted for them! :)
Mya and Dmitry~Rumba~I really believed they were in love! BEAUTIFUL! Mya is totally going to win this season! I voted for them twice!!
Melissa and Mark~Samba~She was too slow at times but she is so much improved each week which is cool to watch. Her legs were solid but she's still a little haywire on top! And I love Mark Ballas....soooooo two votes from me! :)
Louie and Chelsea~Rumba~They definitely have chemistry--he totally wants her! It was sexy but at times it felt too fast and rushed for a Rumba. Otherwise it was good. I am voting for them even though I'm on the fence on this one.
Debi and Maks~Samba~She seemed worried or nervous almost the entire time and like she had no clue what to do. There were no special moves in this Samba and it was just kind of boring. I didn't like it and I don't think she's going to make it much further. :( No votes from me.
Donny and Kym~Rumba~Donny had some serious old man hip action going on but it was a romantic Rumba. It wasn't as great as some of the other Rumbas I've seen tonight, but it was still nice enough for my vote.
Michael and Anna~Samba~What's with the pink on these two every week? Michael is always smooth in his dances and this was a smooth and FUN Samba. I like him even if he isn't the best dancer on this show. The dance was kind of boring at times, but at the same time, it was entertaining for me. I DO NOT think he deserved SUCH low scores from the judges AT ALL! So I voted for them.
Natalie and Alec~Rumba~Excellent Rumba! VERY sexy! Great eye contact. Good song choice. I just love Natalie! I voted for them twice! ;)
Chuck and Anna~Samba~It might be impossible for this guy to Samba or appear REALLY excited for that matter, but I will say this attempt at a Samba entertained me enough for a vote!
Aaron and Karina~He is not going to be able to live up to his awesome Quickstep frm last week! He was much too stiff for a Rumba and he's too young for a romantic dance with Karina...it made her look like a cougar. :( I hated it! NO vote from me! SORRY!
Tom and Cheryl~Samba~"What's a little pain when you could party?" That's what Tom said when asked if he was going to dance with a stress fracture in each of his feet...and he danced. WOW! And while he took it slow, he definitely impressed me with what he was able to do. The only thing that annoyed me about his dance was that I could see him counting his steps, but it was a cute dance and entertaining as well. Again, I don't wanna vote for him, but I'm gonna! Not only because something about him makes me want to watch him dance, but because he was such a trooper this week! I don't think he's going to be on much longer simply because of his injuries though. :(
Kelly and Louis~Samba~It was fun but not the best Samba of the night, but better than her Tango last week. She looked like she was having FUN which is good since the Samba is a "party dance." She made it look easy and she's just so cute when she's not being a bad girl! She got my vote...and I think her and Louis are falling in love by the way! :)This week was a crazy week...Kelly says it must have been the full moon. I'm excited to see who goes home tomorrow night because I'm really not sure...maybe Tom will just opt out due to his injuries and that will be that. But I have to say the worst dance of the night in my opinion was Debi and Maks so....who knows?! Until tomorrow night!
Oh and this might be my last Dancing With The Stars blog...they mentioned there being a chimp on the show tomorrow night and if that's the case I may have to boycott...I can't handle chimps used in entertainment! Its horrible!
No comments:
Post a Comment