Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Week 4!

I thought there would only be 2, but there were FOUR new dances this week! The Charleston, Lambada, Bolero, and Country Two Step! I didn't know much about all of them (the Country Two Step is the only one I've attempted myself) so I had to do a little research. I didn't make many comments or criticisms this week since the dances were new to everyone including me so I just voted for what I liked. Here's how I voted:
Two Votes:
Melissa and Mark (I wanted to give them 3...they were BY FAR my favorite performance and not just because I love Mark Ballas!)
Joanna and DerekMya and Dmitry
One vote:
Chuck and Anna
Mark and Lacey
Kelly and Louis
Donny and Kym
Michael and Anna
Zero votes:
Natalie and Alec
Aaron and Karina
Louie and ChelsieIts hard to predict who might be going home tomorrow night. Chuck is by far the worst dancer at this point, but the judges like him enough and I'm sure he has a huge fan base. On the other hand, the judges really give Michael and Louie a hard time, unfairly in my opinion. I mean, they aren't awesome but they aren't as bad as Chuck and they don't give him a hard them at all. So I'd say one of my zero votes options are going home tomorrow.

No comments: