Thursday, December 31, 2009
365 Days!
About a year ago to the second, I started a project that I found on the internet called the 365 Day Photo Challenge. The challenge was to take a picture of yourself every single day for 365 days straight. Being the photo addict that I am, I didn't think it would be much of a challenge, but it actually was! Spencer and I often forgot to take a picture one day or we weren't together on some of the days but we made up for it all the time and here is the final product...365 pictures of me and Spencer from 2009, probably the biggest year of our life to date (which is why I decided to start it then!) I don't actually expect anyone to look at all 365 pictures, but if you do, let me know what you think! Oh, and happy new year's eve!
Part 1 (Days 1-300):
Part 2 (Days 301-365):
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






No comments:
Post a Comment