Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Non-WoW Day Of Fun!

We got to Eugene late last night after a small delay in Las Vegas to San Francisco but its great to finally be here! Today we spent the entire day with Spencer's friends Alan, Christa, and Adam and Christa and I declared it the "Non-WoW Day Of Fun." For those of you who don't know what "WoW" is, I'm not going to tell you...its just kinda embarassing. I will say its a video game and it monopolizes these freinds lives and conversations, hence our declaration for the day! Regardless, we had a really fun day! We started our day with lunch at Sushi Station...YUM!Next we headed to Putters for some putt-putt, beer and video games. Adam won, but I beat Spencer and that's what counts right?After all of that it was already time for another meal so we went to Mazzi's.....YUM! Our favorite!We finished off the night at Alan and Christa's with Rockband, Apples To Apples, and some tasty beverages!
What a fun day!

No comments: