Wednesday, December 16, 2009

"Love" Christmas Party

Tonight was Spencer's work Christmas party. It was a little cocktail/appetizer party at a hole in the wall lounge near Freemont Street. This was our first trip to that are of Las Vegas. I wish I had taken a few pictures, but I didn't. :( But they had the most amazing Christmas tree there all lit up and a light show as well. (There were also some hippie vans in the parking garage I wish I'd taken some pictures of.) Most of Spencer's co-workers had to work earlier this evening so it seemed like a kind of small turn out considering how big the show cast and crew is, but it was nice to go and enjoy each other's company as well as a few others and some free drinks and snacks. On my way out of the bar, I decided to take a potty break and nearly freaked out. When you walk into the ladies' room, all the bathroom stalls are mirrored on the outside. Turns out, when you go into the stall and sit on the pot, its one of those mirrors that isn't a mirror on the other side, but a window to see it. So while I'm sitting on the toilet, I can see everyone coming in and out of the bathroom and even though they couldn't see me, it was still a little awkward. :) Just thought I'd share that experience with you. And on that note, here is the only picture Spencer and I took tonight:

No comments: