Saturday, November 6, 2010
Happy Birthday Big Sister!
Less than a year ago, after several years of extenuating circumstances getting in the way, I was able to get back in touch with my older sister Brandy. Today is her birthday and I am so happy to be able to truly celebrate on this day this year knowing that she is once again an important part of my life. The years in between, I always thought of her on her birthday and at other times too, but this year, knowing I can tell her happy birthday and send her a birthday gift and just rejoice in the fact that I have a big sister means the world to me. So Happy Birthday Brandy! I love you tons! (Here are some old pictures of us that I have always treasured and some new ones that I will always treasure!)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment