Thursday, July 8, 2010
At The Zoo...
Mom and I took a break from all of our cleaning and organizing today and took Parker and Mason to the zoo. Overall, it was fun, but it made me rethink how close in age I might want to have my own children one day. Parker is not QUITE old enough to be much help with Mason but it wasn't all bad. We did manage to see lots of animals and have a great day...and were so lucky that there was supposed to be rain and thunderstorms and we didn't even feel a drop of water after we left Plainfield! Maybe Grandpa/Dad was watching out for us and gave us a good day!
First, we went to the Sting Ray Bay! It was not my first time touching a sting ray but it was my first time feeding one believe it or not! It was cool!
It was hard convincing Parker that just because they are called STING rays, doesn't mean they will sting him if he touches one! But he finally did.


Mason, Parker and me heading to see the dolphins!

I tried to explain that when I was his age, I had gone to this walrus' birthday party but that this was just a statue of her to remember her by because she died a long time ago, but I don't think he understood that this wasn't REALLY her....Auntie fail.
At the Childrens' Zoo:

"I might be small and in this stroller, but I KNOW you're there...."
Grandma and Mason "cooling off like the elephants do"

Happy cooled off kid

Black Rhino
Mexican Grey Wolf...apparently Parker's favorite on this trip to the zoo...


Hip hop
A day at the zoo is always a good day!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment