Parker was so good yesterday and we kept promising him that his reward if he was good would be to see Toy Story 3 today, so I had to follow through and take him. He did great for the most part....aside for stealing a gummy worm out of the bulk candy box while I was in line paying for his kids meal and "sour kids." He felt super cool in his 3-D glasses and was pretty excited that he and I had the exact same ones on. He said, "I'm just like you Aunt Heather. No, you're just like me!" It was cute. About 10 minutes before the movie ended, he stood up and said "I want to go home." I think it was at the mushy part in the movie and he'd seen all the cool stuff already and was good to go, but I convinced him to sit on my lap and finish the movie with me. He was a good little date and the movie was cute. I'm glad I had the chance to take him. :)
No comments:
Post a Comment