Monday, March 16, 2009

Poop and Beauty

Every morning when I take Tank out, my least favorite thing to do first thing in the morning, I try to hurry him along, because it is just unpleasant, or because he normally takes like 20 minutes to do his business, or because I'm freezing, or because I am running late, or because I'm just tired and cranky. But the past few days, even though I'm still tired and cranky on most of them, I haven't been in as MUCH of a hurry because the sun is warming up and shining and the short-lived spring season is emerging here in our desert home. And because the trees in our "backyard", though I have NO idea what they are, are blooming these beautiful blossoms...and today I noticed not only are they beautiful but they smell sweet too. There's not much beauty in this dry, dingy, brown town, so this is VERY refreshing to and appreciated by me! :)

No comments: