Monday, March 30, 2009

Week 4!

Ahhh, another good week with the Lindy Hop and the Argentine Tango...two new and FUN dances. Let's keep it simple. Here's who got ZERO votes from me:
Holly Madison(she's used to a different kind of moving.)
Steve Wozniak (REALLY needs to be put out of his joy and my misery.)
Steve-O (I gave him lots of chances...he's just not doing it for me!)
These stars are still doing a great job and got one vote from me! Some of them deserved more than one, but I ran out of votes! :)
Lil' Kim (wanted to give her 2 votes!)
Ty Murray (REALLY like him!)
David Alan Grier
Lawrence Taylor
Chuck Wicks
And these stars are amazing. I'm wondering if they've danced before, but whatever, I love them! :) They got 2 votes each from me!
Gilles Marini (he got a 30!)
Melissa (super fun!)
Shawn (she's cute and her partner is cuter!)This week there is a double elimination so I'm picking my bottom three:
Holly
Steve-O
Steve
And I'm not even going to pick who I think is going home, because even though I want it to be Steve, I have a feeling all the geeks in his fanclub are voting for him repeatedly and he'll get to stay again! :(
Until tomorrow...

No comments: