Friday, March 13, 2009

Spread Eagle

Before I begin, I will say that our pets have been acting EXTRA strange lately, so while this cracked me up to tears, it doesn't surprise me at all.

I take Tank for a "big walk" once a week and he gets VERY excited when I even mention the w-a-l-k word. He knows it just a well as he kno
ws the t-r-e-a-t word. So in weekly tradition I came out of my room and said, "Tank do you wanna go for a walk?!" as I sat down to put my shoes on. This always leads to lots of jumping, heavy breathing, and whining to go RIGHT NOW. Normally when I am taking Tank out to do anything, Layla runs away (if she's even anywhere in the vicinity of us) and Noelle jumps up and watches us carefully to decide whether she wants to try to escape outside with us or just watch from the spare room window. Today however, I guess Noelle was feeling too lazy to get up all the way from her comfy couch cushion, so this was her half-hearted, spread eagle reaction:Thank goodness my camera was just on the counter behind me and she had some trouble returning to her comfy position so I had time to grab that picture...it made me laugh so hard I cried. :)

No comments: