Monday, March 23, 2009

Week 3!

This week's episode of Dancing With The Stars was action-packed. Two hours of Sambas and Foxtrots led me to these conclusions for the week:
These dancers have showed little to no improvement, and/or still annoy me, and/or still stink, so they did NOT get any votes from me:
Denise Richards
Holly Madison
Steve Wozniak
These stars still need a little work, but I like them enough to keep them around for awhile to see what they will do and I voted for them each one time:
David Alan Grier
Lil' Kim
Steve-O
Melissa Rycroft
Lawrence Taylor
Chuck Wicks
And continuing to do an AWESOME job and getting all the extra votes I had left this week:
Gilles Marini (sexy booty shaking dancing machine!!!)
Shawn Johnson (cute little tough gymnast turned graceful dancer with the hottest dance partner ever!)
Ty Murray (adorable and elegant cowboy/rodeo king!)
I think the bottom two after all the votes this week will be Steve & Karina and Denise & Maks and if there is another dance-off or if there isn't, I'm pretty confidant that THIS week is Steve Wozniak's last week on the show. I hope it is anyway, because I can't bear to watch him dance anymore and I can't bear to see him get ripped into by the judges with that sweet, positive smile on his face the whole entire time!

A few other important things to note:
1.) I think Chuck Wicks and Julianne Hough are cute, but have a bad feeling about their relationship after they are done on this show.
2.) Cheryl Burke, my most hated professional dancer fell down the stars for the second time tonight and I was happy about it...
3.) Bruno is significantly meaner and Len is significantly nicer this season, so far.
4.) I hate Carrie Ann.
5.) Why does Samantha ALWAYS have the BEST dresses?
6.) Mark Ballas...still HOT!

Until tomorrow evening...

No comments: